We can help you engage your W2, 1099, or Corp-to-Corp contractors safely, while also simplifying payroll processes and effectively ensuring workforce compliance.
W2 Payrolling – Employer of Record (EoR)
We serve as an official employer of record and handle the entire onboarding process for our clients from start to finish. This includes covering all W2 employees through our workers compensation and liability insurance plans, as well as assuming responsibility for all HR-related tasks.
Our services include:
- New hire paperwork
- Work authorization verifications
- Drug screenings
- Background checks
- Tax withholding
- Payroll processing
- Time card tracking
- Expense administration
We also offer W2 workers a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, and 401(k). All discharged employees will be processed by us and covered under our unemployment liability plan.
1099 Independent Contractor – Agent of Record (AoR)
We perform all necessary information-gathering tasks to properly classify independent contractors and help mitigate risks. Our work includes:
- Researching the contractor’s assignment
- Verifying all supporting documentation
- Making recommendations for engagement
If a contractor does not qualify for engagement as an independent contractor, we will engage him or her as a W2 employee instead. The entire process is fully documented and auditable per state and federal regulations.
Corp-to-Corp Supplier Management – Agent of Record (AoR)
Using a Corp-to-Corp service reduces the burden of administrative tasks while also streamlining communications with sub-vendors. Our firm provides:
- Administrative support for procurement, accounts payable, and HR
- Contract management and rate negotiation for all sub-vendors
- Payment processing and consolidated invoicing for services
- Insurance verification and reference checks
- Enforcement of employee compliance with rules and guidelines
All of our services remain consistent with your corporate policies and regulations, and help ensure full employee compliance while also reducing your costs of doing business.